- VPN - What is it?
A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a secure passageway between two or more devices.
When connected to VPN, your internet connection becomes encrypted, allowing you to securely and privately access to your desired online content regardless of location.
- How can I use my VPN?
VPNs are multifaceted tools. For example, a VPN allows you to:
- Mask your actual IP (internet protocol) address and surf the Internet with privacy;
- Safeguard your sensitive data such as passwords and banking credentials with encryption methods;
- Download and stream as much and as often as you like
- Have unrestricted access to all social media platforms.
- Why is a VPN necessary?
To ensure your online protection. A VPN can prevent third parties from meddling in and/or accessing your sensitive data. Not only does it encrypt your information, it ensures that your online activity cannot be tracked or traced by hackers or your internet service provider.
- Can I create an account risk-free?
Our seven (7) day risk-free period allows you to try out the VPN service. If you’re not satisfied after seven (7) days, we will refund you.
- What should I expect with my Membership?
Every Membership grants you access to our VPN client and servers worldwide, as well as the capability of connecting with up to five (5) devices simultaneously.
- How do I pay for my VPN service?
- How do I cancel?
More about our VPN Service
How to use our VPN client
- How is the client installed?
The VPN client is installed by downloading the app directly from our site. After downloading the app, follow a few simple instructions to install.
- Network Issues?
- How can I download the app?
- Can’t connect to server?
If you are having an issue connecting to a server, please close the application, re-open and login. If you are still unable to connect, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All email requests are handled within 2 business days.